This paper summarizes some of the results done by author in previous works on different ways are writing block-wise magic squares. The details can be seen in the links given below. The work is for the magic squares of orders 12 to 36, i.e., for the orders 12, 15, 16, 18, 20, 21, 24, 25, 27, 28, 30, 32, 33, 35 and 36. In some cases, the magic squares are pan diagonal, bimagic or semi-bimagic. In all the cases, there is at least one representation that is pan diagonal except the orders 18 and 30.
Since there are total 40 examples, the work is divided in two parts. The first part is for the orders 12 to 24 and the second part is for the orders 25 to 36. Below are the links for dowloading the works:
Link for download (Main Work): Block-Wise Magic and Bimagic Squares
For details of previous works see the links below:
- Block-Wise Equal Sums Pan Magic Squares of Order 4k;
- Block-Wise Equal Sums Magic Squares of Order 3k;
- Block-Wise Unequal Sums Magic Squares;
- Magic Rectangles in construction of Block-Wise Pan Magic Squares;
- Block-Wise Equal Sums Magic Squares of Orders 6k.
The Examples included in this part II are given as below:
Below are corresponding examples:
Again below are links for download:
(Main Work): Block-Wise Magic and Bimagic Squares
For previous works see the links below: