This work is na extension of author’s previous work . In this work, examples of magic Squares are extended to order 20. Also the another group of Pandigital Palindromic-Type Pythagorean Patterns are obtained. Study to general patterns is also extended. Below are few examples of this extended work:
Links of previous and atual of work for download
- I.J TANEJA – Generating Pythagorean Triples, Palindromic-Type Pandigital Patterns, and Magic Squares.
- I.J TANEJA – Generating Pythagorean Triples, Patterns, and Magic Squares.
For more work on magic Squares generated by Pythagorean triples – see the link below:
- Pythagorean Triples and Perfect Square Sum Magic Squares
- Palindromic-Type Pandigital Patterns in Pythagorean Triples – I
Also see the following work on Pythagorean triples:
- I.J. Taneja – Multiple-Type Pythagorean Patterns
- I.J. Taneja, Patterns in Pythagorean Triples Using Single Variable Procedures
- I.J. Taneja, Patterns in Pythagorean Triples Using Double Variable Procedures